If you have an emergency arise out of our business hours we have the following tradespeople assigned for emergency situations.
- Handyman – Matt Hillier 0407156110
- Electrician – Dobson Electrical 64255776 – this will go to an answering machine and advise correct call out number for that day.
- Plumbing – Briggs plumbing 0418278681
- Glazier – Glass Replacement Service Distributors 0418 170 025
- Cleantek – Water extraction from carpet 0418 12 12 40
- Gas Leak – Tas Gas 180 2111
- Lockworx 6423 3229 or 0407278863
Heatpumps – If you are having an issue with your heat pump, try turning it off at the meter box for 15 minutes and then turning back on. This “resets” the system. HWC – It is quite common for your HWS to trip the power – if this happens there is an isolation switch in the meter box that can be flicked to the on position.
Please be aware if you engage the services of the above tradespeople within business hours OR the work is NOT deemed an emergency, you will be liable for ALL charges associated with the work.
If any of the above tradespeople are not available in an emergency, you may contact an alternate company to attend. Please make sure you receive a receipt and you will be reimbursed where applicable (please note fees for locksmiths to gain entry are not a reimbursable expense). Please contact us on the next business day with details of the emergency so with may coordinate further works and ensure timely reimbursement of any funds.
Please remember, all general maintenance needs to be reported to our office in writing to the Property Management team. Contact details of your property manager are available from our front office during business hours if you do not already have them.